Bali Barong and Keris Dance & Tanah Lot Tour
- Seeing the Barong and Keris Dance Performance in the Batubulan Village that is known as the center of the traditional dance in Bali
- Choose one of these villages to visit: the Batuan Village, Celuk, or Mas Village
- Visiting the Balinese House Compounding in Batuan village
- Having lunch in a local restaurant with delicious menus and excellent service
- Meet the cute monkeys with the funny attitude in the Ubud Monkey Forest, a serene small jungle in Ubud
- See how the expensive Luwak Coffee is made and taste the fresh coffee or tea in the Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Admire the beauty of Tanah Lot Temple, a sea temple with the stunning view and sunset panorama
This is a really great tour that we recommend.
Bali Barong & Keris Dance Tour is a super interesting trip, especially for you who love or want to know more about the culture in Bali. In this trip, we will visit some great place such as the Batubulan Village that is known as the center of traditional dance of Bali. Furthermore, there are still some other destinations that we can visit. What are those destinations?
This tour will make you are able to visit several popular traditional villages in Bali. Those are the Batubulan Villages that are known as the center of Bali Traditional Dance. In that location, the Barong and Keris Dance is performed every day in the morning in the well-designed stage with the traditional music arrangement. You also have the option to choose between three different villages to visit; those are the Mas Village for its woodcarving, Celuk Village for its silver and gold, or the Batuan Village for its fine hand painting product.
The other destinations to visit on this Bali Barong 8 Keris Dance Tour is like visiting the Balinese house compounding that is located in the Batuan Village. After that, we will have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. The trip will be continued by visiting the Ubud Monkey Forest to meet the cute monkeys that live there and you can even feed them or have an interaction with them if you want.
From the Ubud Monkey Forest, we will continue the journey by visiting the Luwak Coffee Plantations to see various kinds of coffee plants such as the Arabica and Robusta plants. Furthermore, you can also try for free the fresh and delicious teas or coffees in this location. The last destination of this Bali Tanah Lot Temple Tour is for sure visiting the Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah Lot is an iconic temple that is located in the sea. This temple was built in huge coral stone and when the sea water is receding, you can walk and visit the temple.
Under this temple, there is a cave where a holy snake is living there. You can touch the snake if you want. However, the main attraction in Tanah Lot is the sunset view with the temple’s silhouette. It is one of the best in Bali.